VIP Riders hold a very special place in our hearts here at G'Knight Ride. VIPs help ensure some extra money gets out to Bicycle Longmont's programs through the year and we can continue to do good, getting more people on bikes more often.
Yes, the tickets cost more than our Regular Rider tickets, but with all the perks, most find they are worth it just for all the swag.
We have an expanded set of VIP Benefits for this year's G'Knight Ride, including:
- G’Knight Ride Registration
- 7th annual G’Knight Ride t-shirt
- 2 Oskar Blues beer tokens
- VIP Lounge (expanded for 2018)
- VIP Bicycle and Car parking at Roosevelt Park
- Gold Rider wristband
- Oskar Blues’ Can’d Aid pint glass (while supplies last)
- Pick your own G’Knight Ride bib number (to June 2nd)
- Priority packet pickups
- and more to be announced.
As you may know, not only are VIP tickets a fun way to enjoy G’Knight Ride, they also help us raise additional funds to support Bicycle Longmont’s programs like;
-Our Kids’ Holiday Bike Program, where we refurbish and distribute hundreds of bikes and new helmets for needy kids each December,
- Support Bike Rodeos at area schools to help teach elementary school students how to ride safely with more confidence, and
- Fund Bike Infrastructure, like bike repair stations. After our 2016 event, we used VIP proceeds to fund two stations on the Greenways that were installed by a local Eagle Scout.
Bicycle Longmont is a 501(c)3 non-profit, completely volunteer driven, and our volunteers work tirelessly to help make Longmont and its surroundings more bike-friendly, and to get more people on bikes more often.
There is a limited number of VIP tickets available for this year's G'Knight Ride, and they will likely sell-out.
VIP Tickets are $75 per person.